- For translation jobs delivered after the agreed turnaround the client may request a refund up to 15% of the translation cost.
- For translation jobs where the client is not satisfied with the quality of the provided translation, the client may request a refund up to 15% of the translation cost OR that we work on your translated document(s) under the agreed terms until you are 100% satisfied and this is to be within 30 days after submission of the relevant deliverable to the client. If errors are identified or revisions are requested after this period, the Client will not be eligible for any refund.
- The client should indicate clearly where in the translated document(s)/deliverable(s) he/she is unsatisfied with.
- Because of the service nature of the translation process, no returns are accepted, and no refunds higher than 15% will be provided in any circumstance.
- For jobs cancelled after the client authorized us to commence the translation/DTP..etc work, the following refunds will apply: 75% if the translation job was approved by the client but our translators did not start working on it yet.
- After our translators started working on your job no refunds will be issued.